Theater Brama offers theatrical workshops for different groups. Methods of work are based on several years of experience of working with actors. Our work encourages individuals to search for sincere and authentic expression in art, utilizing physical and dramatic acting, rhythm and music. We teach what we feel is most interesting to see on stage - encouraging theatrical spirit, consciousness and developing relationship to fellow actors. Due to our intensive methods, the advantage of our workshops is that our participants become highly involved in a transformative process. Workshops activate and open the group as integration is essential. The purpose is building trust, emotional statements and body expression through movement, voice and improvisation exercizes. Our workshops nurture a creative working environment for young artists.
The program of workshop is as follows:
- theatrical training (utilizing personal experience and emotion)
- vocal Work (learning to sing in many voices, creating harmony, preparing a mini concert) utilizing old folk song
- work with language, diction and enunciation
- exercises to make participants conscious of their body on stage (exercizes to make participants aware of tension and blocks so that they are able to use their bodies to express human thoughts, condition and emotion)
- stage work (development of theatrical scenes )
- elementary theatrical tasks
- stage and scenery construction
- impulse exercises and reactions to the acting process
- performance preparation including all participants of the workshop
We lead workshops individually or as group as per your preference. We are willing to perform one of our performances for workshop participants. We can lead workshops in either the English or Polish languages.